BRC membership registration for 2019 is open for new memberships and renewal. You may take care of this online at getmeregistered.com or submit a paper 2019 BRC Membership Application. Not sure if your membership is currently valid? Check the Members Page.
- Individual 1-year membership: $12/year
- Individual 1-year student membership: $10/year
- Individual 5-year membership: $45 (this is a 25% discount off the 1-year membership)
- Family 1-year membership: $20/year
- Family 5-year membership: $75 (this is a 25% discount off the family 1-year membership)
MEMBERSHIP BENEFITS (2019)
- Race DISCOUNTS (in past years, registered members were offered more than $100 in race fee discounts). Discount codes are sent to only registered members.
- 10% off all BRC gear/merchandise (an online code for the discount will be sent to registered members).
- 10% off purchases from Toolen’s Running Start in Shiloh (must mention in store you are a BRC member) and 10% off purchases from the Running Warehouse (an online discount code will be sent to registered members).
- Eligibility to compete in the annual BAM (BRC Awesome Member) contest (http://bellevillerunningclub.com/membership/bam-award/).
- Voting privileges on the BRC budget and bylaws.
- Membership in the Road Runner Clubs of America (RRCA—governing body over BRC) and a complimentary online subscription of its Club Running
- Eligibility to be on the BRC Board of Directors or a committee chairperson.
- Opportunity to participant in the BRC booth at the annual downtown Belleville Chili Cookoff (per RRCA guidelines, only “registered” members can participant in events in which the transfer/handling of money takes place).
- Support running/walking in Belleville. Because of our affiliation with the RRCA and efforts of club members, Belleville was designated a Runner Friendly Community. In addition, the BRC is partnering with the Belleville Parks and Recreation Department through an annual donation for improvements along the MetroLink trail in Belleville. In 2017, the BRC donated trees and trash cans along the MetroLink trail.
- You become a “card-carrying member” of one of the coolest groups around!
For more information or questions, please contact email@example.com.